Weekly Schedule & Rates
Our dude ranch package includes 5 nights in our cozy cabins, 4 fun-filled, action-packed days, and all of your meals. We also provide complimentary transportation to the airport in Cody, Wyoming and transportation to all scheduled activities.
Below is our weekly schedule -- we're happy to tailor this package to your needs to make this a trip of a lifetime.
- Monday: Afternoon check-in and Meet and Greet Dinner. Roping lessons and s'mores around the campfire after dinner.
- Tuesday: Breakfast, morning riding orientation followed by a 2-hour horseback ride. Lunch at the Lodge, relaxing around the ranch and lawn games. 2-hour dinner ride.
- Wednesday: Breakfast at the ranch. Choose a tour into Yellowstone National Park for the day with a picnic lunch or opt for an all-day horseback ride instead. Return to the ranch for dinner and Western square dancing.
- Thursday: Breakfast ride. Afternoon float trip on the Shoshone River or visit to the Buffalo Bill Center of the West. Dinner and a western music show at the Cody Cattle Company followed by the Cody Nite Rodeo.
- Friday: Breakfast at the ranch. All day horseback ride or optional second van tour into Yellowstone. Dinner at the ranch and fun evening activities including archery and hatchet throwing.
- Saturday: Farewell breakfast and guest departures.
$2,300/adult or teen, $2,000/kids 6-12, $600/kids 0-5
Same owners, same family since 1924 and same great service!